Sunday 19 January 2014

Old looks

I have been looking through my old looks and seeing how my style on moviestarplanet has changed over time. 

Here are some of my looks from back when I first joined, in 2011. 


 This look I use to love! I loved that scarf and the 'party animal' top. I think this look wasn't too bad and I would actually wear it now!
 This look I wore to represent a wedding guest look. I love this look, the red skirt and top mould together to look like a dress, and the flowers compliment it nicely.
 This look I called 'The Chef' I think this is cute and the accessories match the outfit well. It turns out I had good taste!
I find this look SUPER cute. The little belt I added looks kind of odd but makes the whole look even sweeter. The top and shorts are a really nice combination though. I would definitely wear this again!








This look was my first EVER look on moviestarplanet. The lip colour and eyes look like a starter look and the hair doesn't really match the outfit. Nether the less, for a first look it's not a complete disaster and actually looks okay!








Now for some more recent looks from the year 2014. Lets see how times have changed and my style has moved on. 

 This one is from the new competition 'Royal Punk', I guess my style hasn't changed a great deal, I just add more accessories and contrast colours better.
 This look was my happy new year look, i love the dress as i feel it's so elegant and stylish.
This look is also for the new competition. I love this look as it reminds me of a fairy.










It's so cool looking back at old looks, movies and artbooks from when i was younger. Here is so tips on creating wonderful looks.

1. Experimenting! - Trying out new colours and styles is key to find out what type of clothes you like best.
2. Matching- Match the colours of your dress to your shoes, accessories and hair to make the look overall much nicer.
3. Add complimentary accessories. Add earings, necklaces and bags to top your look off.

And that is all! The flashback of all my old looks from 2011 to now. 

Thanks for reading.

~Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment