Sunday 19 January 2014

New Levels

Hi everyone!
As you are all probably aware, moviestarplanet has recently had a levels update. There is now 100 levels meaning that we have been boosted to new levels which are higher. This makes our level fair in comparison to the amount of new levels.
I think most people are happy with the update as their levels have risen a great deal. I am fairly happy with it as there is more ways to earn fame. Yet when you are my level these little perks don't count as much.
I  feel as if the percentage aspect was a mistake as it doesn't reflect how much fame you are earning, for example i earned 12k fame and only reached 1% closer to level 32. This annoys me a little, but I guess we will all just have to get use to it.

Anyway, ishacool is now level 71, which is pretty awesome. I was level 21 before the update and I am not level 31.
Here is what my fame bar looks like.


Let me know in the comments what you think of the new levels!

Since I haven't posted on my blog for ages, i thought i would give you an update on my moviestarplanet. Apart from the levels changing not much has changed a great deal. My VIP ran out and I will not be renewing it any time soon, this is due to the fact I don't play as much as I did before. 
In addition, who agrees that msp membership is over priced? I feel compared to other online games msp membership is so expensive. I feel the prices should go down as it's unfair on people who can't afford to buy membership. 

On a different topic, here are some songs I have been loving listening too recently.

One republic - Counting Stars
Burn - Ellie Goulding
Can we dance -The Vamps
Wild heart - The Vamps
Royals - Lorde
22 - Taylor Swift
Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
Trumpets - Jason Derulo 
Still in to you - Paramore

If you haven't heard them I suggest you do :)

Thanks for reading this post, another post will be up soon!

~Princess



No comments:

Post a Comment