Wednesday 20 June 2012

summer solstice ☼

Heey guys, so its summer sostice (longest day of the year!)
I thought i would upload a few piccys of my day on msp.
so yeah, here they are!

This is how i look at the moment, please love my look if you lovee summer! Much appreciated.










This is just a piccy of my friends online, i have more, but these are the peeps who showed up at the bottom when i took the pic.


Okay guys, as you probs already know, i am close to level 16, so if you could just watch a few of my shortmovies i would be one happy gurl, thanks sooo much!

  For people who have not noticed already (i'm sure all of you have!) there is a new vip/starcoins pack for all of us! That means you get new gifts when purchased! Who's buying anything from the 'summer party' Packs?


Thanks for reading my new post, do feel free to comment and follow!



Peace Out! xD


1 comment:

  1. sorry there is a massive space between the writing and the picture, i dont know why it did that and i cant seem to fix it. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete