Wednesday 29 February 2012

Hello!

hai dere! If you dont know already my name is PrincessShorts, there is kinda a clue in the title, but yeah..and, anyway, you can call be bex;'3 when i write on my bubble, everyone is like, ARE YOU BEX? FROM THE HIGHSCORES? the answer to that is, NO. i am not, i am another bex. There is more than one on msp ok.;'3 

So anyway, this is my new blog, my old one kinda sucked. So i made another one. This one might be rubbish too, but ah well. 

Ok, so my VIP ran out the other day, and i cant add anyone else at the moment, i have a lot of requests but i just cant accept you, so sorry! 

I have a lot of shortmovies, so if you can please please watch them! Thankyouu.!

Ok, so i know this first post is kinda lame and has no photos, but i will post again later on. Ok in a minuite, im going to take some cool piccys soon. So yeah keep checking because you may have a piccy of you on here!

speak soon!

beccaa;'3, (not the lvl 20!) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment